Fear is like a looking glass…..
Eva Murphy loses something she’d never thought she’d lose. From that day forward her world changes and her journey begins.
Love and devastation come her way constantly and as she comes of age, her inner strength is tested over and over again.
Interview with Telly Glanville from Weeping Well:
1. What is your name? Tell me about your life and your role in this story.
-Telly Glanville. I’m 18 years old. I’m from the UK. I play centre for the rugby team at Summerville Boarding School.
2. What is important about the story line of the book? What do you think readers could learn
-Keeping afloat in the struggles of life. Embracing the darkness and knowing that there is strength in vulnerability.
3. Who is your favorite character in the story? Why?
-Eva Murphy. She’s a spitfire. She always lets you know where she stands.
4. Tell me about Angel, your creator. What would you like people to know about her?
-She thrives in the darkness. Because of this her works and characters are complex, authentic and unique as well as relatable. She has a unique insight into mankind. She doesn’t live vicariously through her characters, we live vicariously through her.
5. Why do you think Angel chose to write this story? Do you agree with her perspective?
-Because it’s her life story. She has an abundance of her own real life stories to show and tell. Yes, I agree with her perspective because it’s universal as well as extremely personal.
Where you can find Weeping Well:
Where you can find Angel: